TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Submissions for the festival will be accepted only through FilmFreeway.
2. All submissions are final. Crystalline Film Festival will not refund submission costs for unselected or disqualified films, or incomplete entries.
3. The decision of the festival selection committee is final. Correspondence with the festival organizers shall be only through email, and shall be in regards only to selected films. Any correspondence regarding unselected/disqualified films will receive no reply.
4. Festival organisers are not responsible for unscreened films or disqualification for awards due to film formatting problems or missed deadlines.
5. Crystalline Film Festival reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take necessary actions (including but not limited to disqualification of your film submission) should any person connected to the making of said film be involved in, or alleged to be involved in, any situation that violates the CFF Code of Conduct.
6. Harassment or abuse of any kind (including but not limited to slander, discrimination, cyberbullying, etc. toward the festival organizers, judgement panel, or other festival selectees) will not be tolerated, and may result in legal action.
7. All films submitted must not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions (including but not limited to music, sound, and images) in their film.
8. All entrants agree that the Crystalline Film Festival organisers will not be held liable for any copyright violations by the entrants or their films.
9. No film may be submitted to the festival if it has involved, in any capacity, any of the festival’s judging panel.
10. All films accepted to the festival will be considered for award nomination.
11. The Crystalline Film Festival programmers will select the films accepted into the festival, and all further judgement for award and certificate purposes will be made by an appointed jury (save for the Audience Choice Awards).
12. All non-English films must have English subtitles.
13. The festival organizers will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material sent (including but not limited to teasers, trailers, posters, biographies, and both still and motion pictures) as part of our festival library, and can be used for promotional purposes on our social/internet platforms.
14. Films accepted into the festival will require (minimum) HD format of the film for download to be screened on the festival website.
15. All films which are selected for the festival will be informed only by email, at which point you will be provided the official Crystalline Film Festival laurel for your own promotional use.
16. Nominations for awards and certificates will be announced on the festival website by December 31, 2021.
17. The Crystalline Film Festival organizers reserve rights to change, cancel or re-schedule the festival dates, awards, and categories at their discretion and are not required to notify entrants.
18. The winners of the awards will be announced on the festival website at the close of the festival.
19. Films, once entered in the festival, will not be allowed to be withdrawn except on mutually agreed terms. Should mutual agreement be reached, no refund will be provided.
20. By submitting to the Crystalline Film Festival, each entrant asserts that they have read the terms of the festival, and agrees to adhere to all aforementioned rules and guidelines.